Mortgage Loan Processor
To be considered for this position, please submit an official application through our website at myprogressbank.com/careers.
Process and review the mortgage loans. Ensure that all internal and external loan requirements are met. Maintain the highest quality of loan documentation in order to maximize the bank’s security position.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Works on loan files received from an originator, reviews application, credit documents and orders the necessary documentation to include VOEs, VODs, appraisals, title, payoffs and other necessary documentation for underwriter approval.
• Obtains and submits any remaining required items for complete approval and prepares file for loan closing.
• Must have good communication skills for interaction with loan customers, closing attorneys and co-workers. Requests items from customers and answer questions regarding loan closings.
• Must be familiar with loan funding fees, mortgage origination fees, mortgage insurance requirements and schedules to insure accurate closing costs and settlement statements.
• Other job duties as assigned or requested by Management.
• Performs all job duties in accordance with prescribed policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering.
Will require minimum 2 years mortgage processing experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification and may not be all-inclusive. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job descriptions may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
Progress Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer which means Progress Bank provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Progress Bank will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. For more information on equal employment opportunity you may view the following documents.