Dermatology FNP or Physician Assistant:
Dermatology practice in Daphne, AL seeking an energetic, motivated, driven FNP or PA to join our practice. Full-time position at 40 hours per week. Must be flexible and team oriented. On-site training by one of our physicians. Benefits package included.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing medical team in collaboration with our physicians.
- Must be motivated to build independent schedule and see patients for visits and perform minor dermatological procedures.
- Maintain proper documentation and complete all appropriate medical record documentation requirements. Be willing to work hard, attend and conduct meetings, and help to ensure the vitality and growth of the practice.
- Manage resources, supplies, equipment, physical facility, and staff, thereby improving financial and clinical performance to ensure achievement of the facility’s goals.
- Maintain a clean office and a clean practicing environment.
- Promote a friendly and warm customer experience by providing exceptional bedside care and counsel to each patient.
- Consult with and take direction from physicians regarding medical care of patients
- Maintain license through ongoing Continuing Medical Education credits as required.
- Abide by OSHA, HIPAA, collaboration agreements, and other relevant medical office regulations.
- Work at other locations as needed.
- Excellent assessment and clinical skills with proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing and completion of an approved nurse practitioner training program, certification as a Nurse Practitioner in Family Practice or Physician Assistant Degree from an accredited program.
- Must be certified and licensed in the state of Alabama.
- Must have BLS certification.