PAYROLL & BENEFITS COORDINATOR
Performs all new hire and status change entries into the HRIS system, to assess the effectiveness of and administer the agency’s benefit plans including health, life, disability, the Employee Assistance Program, 401-K, and other initiatives that will assist Goodwill Gulf Coast employees and/or their families.
- Full Job Description available at www.goodwillgc.org click on Job Opportunities
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Two years experience in payroll and/or benefits administration required.
- HRIS experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Full-time position * Monday – Friday * Office in Mobile, AL
- Benefits include ETO, health & dental insurance, 401K, long-term disability, company paid life insurance, employee discount, and supplemental insurances.
- Please complete an application online at www.goodwillgc.org - click on the Job Opportunities tab
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled