Parent Educator, Bilingual
Children and Family Services
This position is responsible for providing and coordinating services, connections to resources and referral information to ESL families with young children participating in the HIPPY Program.
Part Time Position
Work hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and Saturdays
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some additional training, education and or work experience in child development required (exception for former HIPPY parents).
- Home Visitation experience a plus.
- Must be able to obtain DHR background clearances including ABI and FBI Fingerprint check.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Full Job Description available at www.gesgc.org (Job Opportunities - JOIN OUR TEAM)
Please complete and submit an application online at www.goodwillgc.org
Click on JOB OPPORTUNITIES - JOIN OUR TEAM
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581.