SERVICE COORDINATOR-SPECIAL INSTRUCTOR
Early Intervention Services
This position is responsible for providing services and referral information
to families with children ages 0-3 years with disabilities.
Full Time Position with Benefits
Work hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday with occasional evenings
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood/special education or related field required.
- Two years of closely related experience in social work or human services required.
- Minimum two years experience working with young children required.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, required.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Full Job Description available at www.gesgc.org (Job Opportunities - JOIN OUR TEAM)
Please complete and submit an application online at www.goodwillgc.org
Click on JOB OPPORTUNITIES - JOIN OUR TEAM
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581.