Hungry For A Good Time?
I opened my restaurant (some call it a dive, but whatever) back in 2011 for two reasons. I wanted the good people of Fairhope, Alabama to have a no frills place where they could kick back and enjoy an afternoon or evening of live music, lively conversation, and killer grub. Also, I needed a place to smoke and serenade my delicious bacon. Located on Highway 181—formerly Highway 27, hence my original name, Old 27 Grill—Bill-E’s is where locals and vacationers alike come to throw their cares and their diets to the wind. I welcome you to do the same.
— Bill E
Whom to Contact
- Jessica BakerCatering19992 HWY 181FAIRHOPE, AL 36532Phone: (251) 281-2663
- Tyler CouncilMusic & Events BookingPO Box 252Montrose, AL 36559Phone: (251) 281-2663
- Anne CourtmanBookkeepingPO Box 252Montrose, AL 36559Phone: (251) 281-2663
- Scott HuffakerGeneral ManagerPO Box 252Montrose, AL 36559Phone: (251) 281-2663
- William ''BILL-E.'' StittPhone: (251) 281-2662
Located just south of the Walmart in Fairhope, Alabama on state highway 181.