Come celebrate Memorial Day weekend at OWA Parks & Resort! This year, we're honoring our nation's veterans and kicking off summer vacation with a weekend-long event filled with fun, excitement, and patriotism.
Join us for thrilling rides, delicious food, live music, and much more. OWA will be decorated in red, white, and blue to honor those who have fought for our country and to celebrate the start of summer.
Join us on Friday, May 26 beginning at 4pm to kick off the summer with a foam truck party, a historical scavenger hunt, lawn games & more!
Plus Tropic Falls will be hosting a *Dive In Movie Night from 6-8pm at Big Water Bay, where they will be screening Moana on the massive 48 foot LED Screen.
*Tropic Falls General Admission is required.
On Saturday and Sunday, there will be special performers from street dancers to local bands and musicians on OWA Island, including the Velcro Pygmies! And don’t miss the fireworks on Saturday, May 27 beginning at 8:50pm.
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 26
- 4-8pm – Tuki Meet & Greets in Downtown and Tropic Falls
- 4-8pm – Summer Kickoff Party (Foam Truck Party (4:30-7:00pm), scavenger hunt, lawn games, and activity sheet)
- 6-8pm – Dive In Movie Night at Tropic Falls Wave Pool featuring Moana. General Admission to Tropic Falls is required.
- 2-6pm – Poppy Flower Activity located near Native Treasure in Downtown OWA
- 2-6:35pm – Popup hip hop street dance performances and quick lessons from QLD Presents.
- 4-8pm – Lawn Games on OWA Island
- 5-6:30pm – Live Music from The Defrosters on OWA Island
- 7-9pm – Live Music from Velcro Pygmies on OWA Island
- 8:50pm Fireworks viewable throughout property
- 2-6pm American Flag Handprint T-Shirt near Native Treasures (limit 1 per person while supplies last)
- 5-6:30 – Live Music by Meredith Hicks on OWA
- 7-9pm – Live Music from Wes Loper on OWA Island
Purchase your Tropic Falls General Admission Tickets here: https://visitowa.com/tickets