Eastern Shore Art Center Hosts First Friday Art Walk!
To ensure the safety of visitors, ESAC will institute limited attendance while inside the facility and asks that visitors wear masks. Refreshments will be provided by new culinary business Little Coastal Kitchen and sponsored by Century Bank. Musical entertainment will be inside the main gallery and out on the front courtyard by local performing arts organization The Studio.
ESAC Executive Director Bryant Whelan asks guests to “Please come out and meet our exhibitors! Stay safe, support art!!”
· NEW EXHIBIT: “ArtSquared” Online Auction. Twenty-three 12”x12” works on display and up for bidding at www.event.gives/artsquared2021. Auction closing October 1, 2021 at 7:30pm.
· NEW EXHIBIT: Marchman Estate Sale. Work from prolific Fairhope artist Fred Marchman including paintings, prints and more on sale September 23 – October 2. All proceeds will go to ESAC programming in Fred’s honor.
· RETURNING EXHIBIT: Ben Kaiser & Vanessa Quintana “Entomology”. This display is here to open your eyes to the fascinating world of insects, their close cousins, and their environment. Ben and Vanessa created this show acknowledging the classic scientific drawing, and added their own artistic flare! Work on display through October 30, 2021.
· NEW EXHIBIT: Eastern Shore Camera Club "11th Annual Photography Exhibit." The Camera Club provides members, from beginners to professionals, with educational and skill building opportunities in the art of photography. Membership in the ESCC is open to anyone with an interest in photography and all skill levels are welcome. Work on display through October 30, 2021.
WHEN: Art Walk Opening is Friday, October 1, 2021 @ 6-8pm
WHERE: Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St. Fairhope, AL 36532
· Free admission. Donations welcomed.
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit www.esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!