Eastern Shore Art Center Hosts First Friday Art Walk!
Refreshments by Little Coastal Kitchen and live music by Jay Megginson. Event sponsored by M&M Bank.
· NEW EXHIBIT: COASTAL CLAY Group Invitational curated by Phillip Counselman. Over 20 participating local ceramicists, including Bertice McPherson, Maria Spies, and Barb Nassar. Full list featured online.
· NEW EXHIBIT: WORK BY ALEXE TIMONEY. Three different series of mixed media photographs inspired by Alexe's travels, nature, and more.
· NEW EXHIBIT: STRANGE KNICK KNACKS II. Folk art assemblages and wood fired pottery by G Khalsa.
WHEN: Art Walk Opening is Friday, January 7, 2022 @ 6-8pm
WHERE: Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St. Fairhope, AL 36532
· Free admission. Donations welcomed.
· Masks required. Limited attendance inside the facility at a time to uphold social distancing.
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit www.esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!