Eastern Shore Art Center Hosts First Friday Art Walk!
- NEW EXHIBIT: “On Being: Maiden, Mother, Crone” Photography and mixed media works by artists Pinky Bass, Carolyn DeMeritt and Sonja Langford. “We offer visual interpretations of individual experiences, and we are connected as women because of them. We, women, know our stories,“ says Bass. “It is through this exhibition that we hope to offer a glimmer of the universal collective unconscious that the viewer can feel as they consider the archetypes of the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone, ever present in our world.” Exhibit will be on display through August 27, 2022.
- NEW EXHIBIT: “Off The Wall” 3D sculptures, colorfully painted mannequins, mosaics and more by Fairhope artist Betsy Grosso. Exhibit will be on display through August 27, 2022.
- NEW EXHIBIT: ArtBash Artwork. Works created by ESAC Summer Art Camp students. Exhibit changes each week and will be on display through July 15, 2022.
WHEN: Art Walk Opening is Friday, July 1, 2022 @ 6-8pm
WHERE: Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St. Fairhope, AL 36532
- Enjoy grilled hot dogs, sno-cones and more outside on the front courtyard!
- Event sponsored by Harper Technologies. LLC.
- Live music by Jay Megginson.
- Free admission. Donations welcomed.
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit www.esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!