Content Fresh Announces a Software Tool for Social Media Management
Content Fresh announces the availability of its software-as-a-service (SaaS) tool for managing seven major social media networks from one convenient, online dashboard.
[Mobile, AL – March 9, 2022] The Content Fresh Cloud, now available for individuals and businesses, streamlines the social media management process from content production to monitoring results. This robust social media tool works with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google My Business and Pinterest. The simple online dashboard is packed with time-saving features.
The Content Fresh Cloud integrates multiple social media management features into one tool:
- Users can streamline their content process by creating and scheduling posts in advance.
- The tool allows you to research trending topics and popular hashtags for specific target audiences to help increase popularity and interest in your content.
- Canva (a popular, easy-to-use graphic design tool) is integrated into the system which saves time for those maintaining strict branding guidelines or needing quick ways to create graphics with text or short videos.
- The tool features a social inbox where users can reply to posts and direct messages from Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn without switching platforms.
- The software also includes an analysis of how content is performing on each network to help you learn which types of content and topics are performing best for your business.
The Content Cloud is available to any individual or business as a self-service platform for $80/month on a pay-as-you-go basis. The software accommodates an unlimited number of social profiles and unlimited users for each brand. Technical support for all users is provided. To sign up, visit https://contentfresh.com.
Social media is no longer a secondary marketing tool – it has become a major source of visibility and brand awareness for businesses. A 2018 study by GlobalWebIndex shows that 54 percent of social media users used social media to research products and companies before buying. Another study by Forbes showed that 71 percent of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family.
“The pandemic made online visibility even more important as folks spend more time at home and online. A small business may not have needed to advertise online if they were in a busy shopping district, but the last year has shown us that every business needs an online presence to survive. My hope is that by offering this solution cost-effectively to other business owners, they can manage their online visibility more efficiently with less time and less expense using the Content Fresh Cloud.” explains Deb York Salisbury, owner and founder of Content Fresh LLC.
About Content Fresh: Content Fresh, founded in 2009, is a full-service agency that specializes in social media management, online advertising, SEO, and website development. Content Fresh provides full-service digital marketing, training and social media management services. For more information, visit https://contentfresh.com.