First Friday Art Walk in Downtown Fairhope, March 3rd!
- NEW EXHIBIT: Members' Juried Show. This annual exhibit showcases various work from the Artist Level members of the Eastern Shore Art Association. Artist Members were able to submit 3 original works done in any media. This year's judge: David Houston, Director of the Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art in Biloxi, Mississippi. Work will be on display through April 28, 2023.
- RETURNING EXHIBIT: “Southern Folk Art.” A collection of recent acquisitions donated to ESAC by folk art collector Gail Ellerbrake that began in 1982. Artists include renowned Alabama artist Mose Tolliver and Georgia potter Lanier Meadors. The works have been generously donated in memory of Ellerbrake’s twin sister, Anne Christy Briggs. Exhibit will be on display through March 31, 2023.
WHEN: Art Walk Opening is Friday, March 3, 2023 @ 6-8pm
WHERE: Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St. Fairhope, AL 36532
- Live music inside by Karen & Eric Marrero.
- Sponsored by: Roberts Brothers, Inc.
- Free admission. Donations welcomed.
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit https://esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!