Eastern Shore Art Center Hosts First Friday Art Walk!
- RETURNING EXHIBIT:Members' Juried Show.This annual exhibit showcases various work from the Artist Level members of the Eastern Shore Art Association. Artist Members were able to submit 3 original works done in any media. Out of 170 works entered, 90 pieces were selected for display. This year's judge: Anna Wall, Chief Curator with Pensacola Museum of Art.will be on display through April 30, 2022.
- Award winners:
- Best of Show: Karen Roloson "Vigilant"
- First Place: Janie Seal "5 Rivers Delta / Mobile, Alabama View"
- Second Place: Kim Bernadas "The One that Got Away"
- Awards of Merit:
- Jack Daily "Along Fairhope Ave #1"
- Jan Black "Nick"
- Durand Seay "Commonalities"
- RETURNING EXHIBIT:"Creations of a Curious Sort" Maralyn Wilson."I like to tell stories with my art, and the encaustic finish on the clay sculpture adds depth, and a feeling of the past. Each of my sculptures has a story that has unfolded for me, as I created the piece.”Work will be on display through April 30, 2022.
WHEN:Art Walk Opening is Friday, April 1, 2022 @ 6-8pm
WHERE:Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St.Fairhope, AL 36532
- Event sponsored by Charles Schwab.
- Live music by Drew Howard.
- Free admission. Donations welcomed.
For map and more info, contact:Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director atAdrienne@esartcenter.orgor 928-2228 ext 103. Visitwww.esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!