Online Auction and Exhibit "ArtSquared" Returns to Eastern Shore Art Center at First Friday Art Walk!
- NEW EXHIBIT: “ArtSquared” Online Auction. Twenty-four 12”x12” works by regional artists on display and up for bidding starting August 5th. All proceeds go towards ESAC programming. Auction closing September 2, 2022 at 7pm.
- NEW EXHIBIT: “A Naturalist’s Sojourn in Alabama.” Take a journey back in time to 1830s Alabama with English naturalist Philip Henry Gosse, and imagine a world before field guides or widespread knowledge of our state’s beautiful flora and fauna. In his intricate, hand-painted illustrations of moths, butterflies, and various other insects, Gosse captured the essence of many of our most beloved native plants and insects. Print Exhibit made possible by Alabama Audubon. Exhibit will be on display through October 29, 2022.
- RETURNING EXHIBIT: “Bodies of Work” Photography and mixed media works by artists Pinky Bass, Carolyn DeMeritt and Sonja Langford. “We offer visual interpretations of individual experiences, and we are connected as women because of them. We, women, know our stories,“ says Bass. “It is through this exhibition that we hope to offer a glimmer of the universal collective unconscious.” Exhibit will be on display through August 27, 2022.
- RETURNING EXHIBIT: “Off The Wall” 3D sculptures, colorfully painted mannequins, mosaics and more by Fairhope artist Betsy Grosso. Exhibit will be on display through August 27, 2022.
WHEN: Art Walk Opening is Friday, August 5, 2022 @ 6-8pm
WHERE: Eastern Shore Art Center // 401 Oak St. Fairhope, AL 36532
- Live music inside by Stuart McNair and outside by Baldwin County Youth Orchestra.
- Free admission. Donations welcomed.
For more info, contact: Adrienne Clow, Marketing Director at Adrienne@esartcenter.org or 928-2228 ext 103. Visit www.esartcenter.org, Facebook, or Twitter for daily updates!