Sign Up Today to Be a Blue Pass Sponsor for the Junior League
BluePass is a shopping card fundraiser that gives card holders exclusive discounts to merchants in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Merchants offer a discount to card holders the month of October. Funds raised from the sale of BluePasses helps Junior League of Mobile (JLM) build better communities.
If you would like to participate, the Junior League would greatly appreciate your support.
- Merchant registration is now open for BluePass--and it's totally FREE for participating merchants!
- You can tailor the discount you offer however you wish so that it best fits your business model.
- Participating businesses will have their brand exposed to the 1,000 volunteering women who belong to JLM.
- Depending on how they participate, businesses will also be advertised in some/all of the following ways: on posters at all participating businesses with a store front, Folio magazine produced by Junior League of Mobile, social media and JLM website.
- Junior League of Mobile supports 22 programs with 12 charitable agencies in Baldwin and Mobile Counties.
- Despite a pandemic, JLM was able to raise $130,000 for community projects including collecting and distributing 10,000 diapers, and supplying uniforms, snacks and books to needy children.
- JLM is currently addressing (7) areas of need in our community: literacy, special needs, school readiness, healthy communities, arts education, job readiness, and at-risk youth.
- Businesses that can’t offer a discount and individuals that want to help can participate as a Friend of BluePass Donor or Sponsor for a donation of $100 or $250.
- The deadline to sign up is September 30th.
- To be included on the store front posters, you must sign up by August 17th.
Sign up today at: https://www.juniorleaguemobile.org/bluepass/